Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

how start new small factory in punjab

What is the procedure for opening a small scaled ...

May 01, 2016· I Will copy an extract from my good friend who owns a micro brewery in Maharashtra and has a website on the same THE LEGALITIES Excise, License, tax, duty & other legal requirements: Up till now we only have 3-4 Indian states with complete excise ...

COLD STORAGES IN PUNJAB - Agri Exchange

Indian Agri Trade Junction provide information on various cold storages, Services, Food Storage Services, Fruits Storage Services, Refrigerated Warehousing Services.

15 Best Government Subsidy For Small Business In India ...

Here is a List of 15 Best Government Subsidy For Small Business in India #1. The Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises. The Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGMSE) was launched by the Government of …

Punjab - Wikipedia

Punjab state contains the holy Sikh cities of Amritsar, Anandpur Sahib, Tarn Taran Sahib, Fatehgarh Sahib and Chamkaur Sahib. The Indian states of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh are mostly Hindu-majority. The Punjab was home to several Sufi saints, and Sufism is well established in the region. Also, Kirpal Singh revered the Sikh Gurus as saints.

Punjab | History, Economy, Culture, & Facts | Britannica.com

Punjab: Punjab, state of India, located in the northwestern part of the subcontinent. Punjab in its present state came into existence on November 1, 1966, when most of its predominantly Hindi-speaking areas were separated to form the new state of Haryana. Learn more about the history and culture of Punjab …

11 Best Government Subsidy For Small Business In India in ...

Here in this article, you will find a list of 10 best Government subsidy for small business. Most of the schemes are focused on the food processing industry in different sectors. Definitely, it will help you in getting the financial benefits to start your own business.

Which small scale industry is best to start in india now ...

Open Brainstorms. Brainstorms New Open ... manufacturing business. convert agriculture waste like bagasse rice husk and many crop residue into particle board. start small scale to large scale.high demand in local market and all over india. ... I am planning to start new business in Chennai. I need seed Inversement Rs. 5 to 50 L (Based on profit ...

60 Profitable Small Town Business Ideas in 2019 ...

This is a very good consumer product and one of the best business ideas for small towns. You can start the business with small capital investment. Knowledge in the textile industry is important. Small, medium and large scale operation is possible. #10. Bio-diesel Production

How to Start a Garments Business: Apparel, Dress and ...

Aug 18, 2009· How to Start a Dress Business? ... Im planning to start small Garment Business.Product which i thought is T.Shirt. So for me this industires is quite new. ... I want to start export of punjabi dress materials & suiting-shirtings from bombay to punjabi's outside India who does their buisiness from home, as we are in these buisiness in bombay ...

99BusinessIdeas - Start & Grow a Small Business

99businessideas.com is a platform for beginners who wants to start a business with low investment. Find 100+ updated profitable small business ideas...

17 Small Business Ideas for Small Towns, Villages & Rural ...

17 Small Business Ideas for Small Towns, Villages & Rural Areas by Veronica Sandberg 19/02/2016 | 9:02 0 Posted in Startup Ideas Living in a small town, village or rural area may sound tough at times, but when it comes to starting a small business, a small town or a village can have an abundance of options just as a big city has.

Top 30 Small Business Ideas In Pakistan with Low Investment

How to start a beer company is not as easy as it seems though no business is really easy, this kind of business is a sure hit since many people love to drink beer. How to start a beer company maybe considered a not so easy business but do not despair since …

How to start a cigarette manufacturing company in india ...

Oct 12, 2018· Here is the step by step guide to How do I start a cigarette manufacturing company in India? Before starting any work make yourself a part of it. Before you want to be a BOSS of a company be the best worker in that field of work. Ratan Tata was a ...

50 Small Scale Manufacturing Business ideas That Cost ...

50 Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas That Cost Little to Start. Manufacturing of Children's Toys; Children all over the world can easily relate with toys no matter the language they speak or the color of their skins. This goes to show that there is a very large market for children's toys.

How to start set up bath soap manufacturing factory ...

30 BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO IN INDIA AND ABROAD ONLY FOR 1 LAKH AND 5 LAKH – BOOK WITH VIDEO CDS IN ENGLISH AND HINDI. ( visit ). This business offer is valid only for Indians, as our objective is to help and promote Indian citizens to start business at low investment (1 to 5 Lakh rupees) by providing all information about how to set up different small manufacturing factory ...

How Much Money is Needed to Start a Soap-Making Business ...

Mar 21, 2019· Making your own soaps and selling them for profit is a business anyone can start for as little as $2,000. ... Setting Up a New ... "How Much Money is Needed to Start a Soap-Making Business?" Small ...

Business For Sale Punjab | BusinessForSale.com

Business For Sale Punjab. Showing Punjab Businesses currently available for sale. Find Punjab business opportunities to buy and sell from established high cash flow businesses to small home based businesses for sale. Use the filters on the left to narrow your search for businesses in Punjab by category, price and other criteria.

How to start an NGO (Non Government Organization) in India

How to start an NGO (Non Government Organization) in India- be it a trust, society or a section 25 society. These organizations operate without any sort of governmental control or help.

How to Start a Factory in India - Maps of India

How to Start a Factory in India. Also know the steps that should be taken to start a new Factory along with the requirements and the guidelines.

how start new small factory in punjab - lunapienadamme.be

how start new small factory in punjab[Click to learn more] How to Start a Paper Factory Hi Friends, i want to start a paper factory in Pakistan, please some one tell me step by step procedure and information about it so i can start a small business. Also give me an estimated cost on this business.

How to get or Apply for Business or Trade License in India ...

How to get or Apply for Business or Trade License in India, Delhi? ... Similarly, you need a business license to start any type of new business in Delhi or any other city of India. Government agencies can fine or close a business operating without the required business licenses. ... If you are a factory owner and manufacture some kind of goods ...

Highly Profitable Small & Medium Industries for Entrepreneurs

Aug 11, 2016· Y_1012 Highly Profitable Small & Medium Industries for Entrepreneurs Dreaming of becoming an entrepreneur? If owning your own business is your goal, the good news is, you can achieve it with a ...

Start small to go big: here are 35 profitable businesses ...

Presenting 35 profitable businesses you can start within Rs 10,000. EDITIONS. Login. In Depth. Start small to go big: here are 35 profitable businesses you can start in India within Rs 10,000.

25 Small Business Ideas that Can Work Great in Pakistan ...

Of course you will need some investment and a lot of hard work, but in long run it's definitely going to be paying off! Hope it works for many. If you have some more small business ideas that can work great in Pakistan, do share here! Concluding!

How to start a factory | Setup Manufacturing Unit

There are three options for those wanting to start a manufacturing unit or as some say a factory in India. 1. Build a new factory. This would involve purchasing land, machinery, getting proper licensing etc. For a majority of returning Indians doing all this would be a nightmare especially when one considers the problems of Indian bureaucracy. 2.

Get Loan Up To 5lakh to Start Your Own Business in Tamil ...

Get Loan Up To 5lakh to Start Your Own Business in Tamil Nadu. ... I'm planning to start a garment factory in Tirupur (India) with capital of 2 lakh rs and i like to know how to get a loan for developing the business and also kindly let me know can i apply for a loan before starting my business. ... I am prakash i start up new small business ...

10 Small Business Ideas in Garment Industry

May 19, 2013· You can start a small business with a capital of 5 lakhs Indian Rupees. Initially, you need to invest in machines, factory shed, and employee wages. Normally garment operation cycle is 3-4 months. Factory running cost needs to be considered for that period. Industrial sewing machines are costly compared to black head sewing machines.

Licenses required for opening a microbrewery in India ...

Jan 29, 2015· This article is written by Vrinda Nigam, a student of Amity Law School, explaining the requirements for opening a microbrewery in India. INTRODUCTION. Most Indians are not really beer dipsomaniacs, they like their hard liquor more. But for those who are, nothing beats the freshly 'crafted' beer served at microbreweries.